3-10 Yrs Noida
Work Location: Sector 80,NOIDA
Designation: Research & Development
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Salary: Open for the negotiation
Two staged development of Role -
Stage 1: Support the scale-up of the compounding unit
- In the initial stage the candidate should support the scaling up of the compounding activities in the
- facility: overseeing the process of cosmetics bulk production, familiarising oneself with the formulations (color cosmetics) and tasks (color matching, etc.), contributing to work planning and raw material sourcing needs.
- Supporting the sourcing manager with raw material sourcing for selected product formulations (includes supplier selection, visits and supplier audits)
- Support the QA manager in the quality system expansion, documentation, SOP preparation, training
staff, facilitation of transfer of technology (ToT) from HQ R&D
- Support the cGMP and ISO certification process in the facility and all audits.
Stage 2: Establish a R&D capacity in the Indian facility
- Research, initiate and develop formulations with specific application in the Indian market - Closely
collaborate with German Group R&D teams and customer R&D for investigating the market requirements
and develop approaches for solutions
- Build a team and train staff in the lab functions
- Support in formulation development
- Closely follow regulatory changes in India and work closely with customers and HQ R&D for adjusting
our formulas to local and regional requirements
- Staff and budget responsibility
- Work closely with PM team as window to R&D for samples and new projects
Must have worked on research, formulation development.
Must be from Healthcare,Personal & hygiene background only.
[Not disclosed by Recruiter]
Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Not disclosed by Recruiter
4-9 Yrs : Delhi/NCR
COPYRIGHT @ 2017 CAREERMARSHAL